You Need An Experienced Guide In The Criminal Justice System
After any criminal charge, the first thing you should do is contact a defense attorney. Criminal charges in Texas are always serious. A conviction can result in long-term consequences, including incarceration, fines, loss of professional licenses, firearms, and career opportunities.
The criminal justice system is complex and not user-friendly. You need an experienced attorney to protect your rights and interests and guide you through the process. At the law office of Frank Long, Attorney at Law, attorney Frank Long has 40 years of legal experience with state and federal criminal charges, both as a prosecutor and defense attorney. We have substantial experience with a wide variety of criminal matters, including:
- DUI/DWI: If you were pulled over for drunk driving, you could lose your license. DWI charges also have more permanent consequences. If you are convicted, the DWI will stay on your record for the rest of your life. He represents clients in their license suspension hearing and in the criminal hearing, fighting aggressively to protect their license and livelihood throughout the process.
- Drug crimes: Many drug possession charges, like meth possession, arise from a traffic stop. When clients contact attorney Long’s office, he challenges the reason for the arrest. He investigates whether the officer had probable cause to stop the vehicle, whether consent was given to search the vehicle and whether there is sufficient evidence to link you to the drugs.
- Sexual assault and other violent crimes: Whether you are facing charges for domestic abuse or sexual assault, you need a lawyer who is not afraid to fight aggressively for your rights. Attorney Long defends clients who are facing charges for sexual assault, aggravated assault and capital murder.
- Federal criminal charges defense: When you are facing charges in the federal court system, you need an attorney who has been there before. The federal conspiracy, drug crimes and gun charges move quickly, and you need an attorney with experience in that system. We fight to have sentences lowered to the guideline sentences and to lower the degree of the charges.
- White-collar crimes: If you are under investigation for a white-collar crime, hiring a lawyer right away can help minimize consequences and may even prevent a formal criminal charge. Attorney Long represents clients facing bank fraud, theft, embezzlement, forgery, breach of fiduciary duty and other white-collar crime charges.
- Traffic violations: Attorney Frank Long will fight for your rights when facing a speeding ticket or another moving violation. Speeding tickets can have serious consequences, and you need an expert on your side.
Schedule Your Free Criminal Defense Consultation
Regardless of the charges you are facing, you need a lawyer who will fight aggressively on your behalf throughout the case. From our office in Sulphur Springs, we represent clients throughout Northeast Texas call 903-689-4325 or use our online contact form to schedule your free consultation.