Hopkins County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experienced Sulphur Springs DWI Conviction Lawyer Fighting for You
At the law office of Frank Long, Attorney at Law, we have more than 25 years of legal experience fighting for fair results in the legal system. From our office in Sulphur Springs, we represent clients throughout Northeast Texas in a variety of criminal matters, including:
- DUI/DWI: If you were pulled over for drunk driving, you could lose your license. DWI charges also have more permanent consequences. If you are convicted, the DWI will stay on your record for the rest of your life. We represent clients in their license suspension hearing and in the criminal hearing, fighting aggressively to protect their license and livelihood throughout the process.
- Drug crimes : Many drug possession charges, like meth possession, arise from a traffic stop. When clients contact our office, Attorney Long challenges the reason for the arrest. He investigates whether the officer had probable cause to stop the vehicle, whether consent was given to search the vehicle and whether there is sufficient evidence to link you to the drugs.
- Sexual assault and other violent crimes: When you are facing charges for sexual assault, you need a lawyer who is not afraid to fight aggressively for your rights. We defend clients who are facing charges for sexual assault, aggravated assault and capital murder.
- Federal criminal charges defense : When you are facing charges in the federal court system, you need an attorney who has been there before. The procedure for federal conspiracy drug crimes and gun charges moves quickly, and most of the processes are different from those used in state court. We fight to have sentences lowered to the guideline sentences, and to lower the degree of the charges.
- White collar crimes: If you are under investigation for a white collar crime, hiring a lawyer right away can help minimize consequences and may even prevent a formal criminal charge. We represent clients facing bank fraud, theft, embezzlement, forgery, breach of fiduciary duty and other white collar crime charges.
- Traffic Violations: Attorney Frank Long will fight for your rights when facing a speeding ticket or other moving violation. Speeding tickets can have serious consequences and you need an expert on your side.
Regardless of the charges you are facing, you need a lawyer who will fight aggressively on your behalf throughout the case. Contact our firm online or call 888-749-6086 to schedule your free consultation.